Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Germany, Breisach



These are very small pyramids from Greisach, Germany. Samuel and I went there on a Viking River Cruise with many dear friends of ours. This was the first place we stopped and the first gift shop I walked into. The store was full of Nativities, but I thought that I really didn't need to buy all of them or even the first ones I saw, but I couldn't resist buying some. I bought 20 ornaments to give at Christmas and this small pyramid. My ability to resist isn't very strong.
 

This is the group we traveled with. From the top: Lee and Debbie Clegg, Samuel, Brent and Loraine Jameson, me, Richard Ray, hand on Ann Ray, Julie and Dave Curtis, and Mark and Alonna Randall. It was a once in a lifetime trip for Samuel and I, and we loved every minute.



No comments:

Post a Comment