Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Germany


This set is considered "vintage." It was produced by Hummel in the 1960's and comes from Germany and is very valuable. Well, all of the sets are valuable, but this one was expensive also. I had wanted this set for a long time and finally decided to just get it. I checked my account to make sure that I had enough money to purchase it on my own. I did, and so I pressed the "buy" button. About an hour later, Samuel asked me if I made a large purchase, and I said yes. He said, well that is okay but maybe you could have used your own money that you have saved. I said, "Oh my goodness, I checked to make sure I had enough money, and I did, so I pressed "buy," but I forgot to change the account that was to pay for the set." He laughed at me and said that was fine and not to worry about it. Such a generous man. 
(L09B157.R0003.)

No comments:

Post a Comment