Monday, March 6, 2023

USA, Arizona


This Nativity was made by my mailman, John Clark. He was actually the proprietor of the Mail Boxes and More Store where we had a box. Samuel and I were moving to a smaller home, and it was in the process of being built when we sold the home we were living in. We got an apartment, and instead of switching the address multiple times we opted for a "Box."  John had a hobby of wood working. He had several of his projects on display in the store. I asked him if he could make a nativity for me. He responded yes and made this beautiful puzzle. All of the different colors in the picture are actually different types of wood. There are no dyes or paints used. It is very large and heavy, and I didn't have a place in my home to display, it so I donated it. It measure 24" X 30" approx.

Donated to the Mesa Temple Visitors' Center Collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment