Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Switzerland


I purchased this Nativity in, of all places, Jerome, Arizona. It was in a little Christmas shop that had sets from all over the world. I had never seen one like this before, and it did not have a country attributed to it. I asked the store clerk if he knew where it was from, and he said he thought it was Swiss. To this day, I have researched and researched and cannot find another one like it. It is signed on the bottom, but I cannot read it. I usually write on the bottom of the set the country it is from, but I have not done so with this one, because I'm not sure where it is from. I have mistakenly attributed it to Norway at least once; but then again, it could be Norway. If someone knows, I would be happy to get the information.  
(L07.B999.R021) 

No comments:

Post a Comment